7 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 9130 times)  

I have this LGB Golden Press Sydney. 1972. Pictures by Richard Scarry. Is it rare and wondering it's value please? Sue

You did not tell me the condition of this book.
You did not tell me the edition of this book.
Both of these affect the value a lot. We also have been talking about values of Australian editions in other posts.

There are no tears or scribbles on the pages. Persons name is written in 'this book belongs to'.
There is some wear to the binding and a part of it missing from the top. There is a little wear to the top and bottom corners on the front cover, and there is the odd brown age mark on first page and last page.. Copyright 1972 Western Publishing Company Inc - Golden Press Sydney.

Continuing from previous post - the number is 346

I will give you an uneducated guess as I still do not know the edition. Copyrights mean little in a golden book. A first edition, mint USA copy has a value of 30.00 dollars. Your edition with part of the binding missing and marks on a few pages and wear on the corners, edition not identified could possibly be 10-14 dollars.

Thank you, you are very kind and helpful. unfortunately I don't know how to tell what edition it is. Regards, Sue (Gold Coast Qld)

If you read the FAQ on this site it would help you find the edition.

7 posts :: Page 1 of 1