2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3784 times)  

Hi all...I'm new at this website,but i was wondering if anyone could help me i have 3 little golden books that i have had for years and years.
Could anyone help me with any info and possible value of these books?

Ok the first little golden book is called 'PRAYERS FOR CHILDREN" theres no date on the inside cover,but on the back of the book it has a list of books from 1-24-with this book being number 1.down the bottom it says titles 9-24 will be published during 1949...it's in good condition,no tears in the pages,there is a little bit of the spine missing on the back,gorgeous pictures in the book...

The second one is called " my little golden book ANIMAL BOOK" COPYRIGHT 1963..has an A in the back right hand corner...has a name in the name box..in good condition..no tears in the pages..

The third book is "little gilden PICTURE DICTIONARY" has number 204 on the front cover top right corner..copyright 1960..in ok condition,has spine on the frint missing,corner of the back right corner missing..

If anyone can help me and require more info please email me...thanks in advance...Jo Smile

happy
By: Likes:

If you will go to the FAQ on this site and share with me which edition your books are, I can then give you a guess. You gave me a lot of info on condition and each book but edition would really help.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1