2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 4031 times)  

I believe I have found a valuable LGB and cannot find one like it anywhere on ebay. This one has the back that is a rectangle(yellow) with 4 quadrants around it in pink, green, blue and yellow. The text copyright is 1928 by dutton but 1956 by A. A. milne. Illustrations cpyrght 1968, 1964 by Walt Disney. It has all pages, no markings except the owners first name written in the box. The pages are not numbered anywhere and inside the back cover at the bottom of binding is an "A". The actual book is not mint but is in nice condition. Binding is great. The main fault if only, is that the Golden cover over the binding at the bottom 2 inches of book is starting to roll slightly back.
Please let me know what you think about it- value$ wise.
I appreciate your help and I am going to purchase that book you have listed in the beginning of your website on Monday, if possible.

By: Likes:

This book is D121. An 'A' edition in mint condition the value is 7.00. Your book would not have a lot of value because of the damage to the book. I am unfamiliar with the back you describe tho. I highly reccommend the golden book guide.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1