3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5339 times)  

I'm trying to find a Golden Book I had has a child. I would have been about five or six (this was the late 90s but I'm sure this book was published sometime in the late 60s or 70s, at least that's what the illustrations looked like to me). It was one of those big thick Golden Books, and I recall it had a front section with lots of different nursery rhymes, and then after that there were a collection of fairy tales and stories. The ones I remember were the Twelve Dancing Princesses, Little Red Riding Hood and the Little Red Hen. I've been trying to find it for ages and I need it badly as I've misplaced my cherished childhood copy. If any one has any information about this, please please reply! Thank you.

freakingout

There is a golden book collection titled "Fairy Tales and Rhymes - The Little Golden Book Library", which may be what you are searching for, as it includes: A Little Golden Mother Goose, Little Red Riding Hood, Thumbelina, The Three Bears, Hansel and Gretel, The 12 Dancing Princesses, The Brave Little Tailor, More Mother Goose Rhymes, Snow White and Rose Red, The Little Red Hen, A Child's Garden of Verses, Three Little Kittens, Jack and the Beanstalk, Puss in Boots and The Night Before Christmas. The one I've seen has a purply pink plain cover with a small golden castle under the title. If you'd like to see or purchase some original illustrations from golden books go to my website www.ridingthephoenix.com to view latest auction purchases from Random House Golden Books division.

I have this book for sale

cheerful
3 posts :: Page 1 of 1