3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 4206 times)  

Hi to who ever is listening. I'm a little confused about this site. Tons of questions and tons of VIEWS but very and I mean very few replies to the questions. My first entry was how do you remove writhing from inside LGBs if possible. Well I think my first reply was from the Director of the site giving me pointers and asking if anyone else had ideas. Well one more person replied and thats it. Well maybe the question was to hard. Here's one more. A LGB with no printing on the cover except at top " a Little Golden Book" is printed. Has the LGB binding, completely blank pages, in fact 12 blank pages. The back cover has printing on both sides. This is a newer book just missing the UPC. Well anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

confused

These books were first given out free at WalMart as part of a book promotion. You could go to the store and make a new book from the blank on site.

They are still available as part of an activity set. It usually comes with markers or crayons and stickers with a theme such as Barbie, Dinosaurs,Cars etc.

I have made a few for friends and family. My granddaughter made one for me.

Hi, Thank You for the quick and informative reply and information. I would of never thought of that. Great concept for LGBs, making a personalized copy for family and friends. Well that problem solved, on to the next one. Thanks again for the lightning fast reply and information. Very helpful.

happy
3 posts :: Page 1 of 1