5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 8486 times)  

I have golden books in what appears to be a box grandfathers clock with clock hands could you tell me anything about these.lot of 10 books.

This library was put out in 1967. There was 12 books in the clock. All the small books were originally part of the regular golden book series.

I am looking for where I can get a list of the Little Little Golden Books. I have been collecting them since I was little. My mother (Santa) gave me one in my stocking every Christmas til I was "too old" for them, but I would love to finish collecting them, and would like to find a list of all the Titles with the #s. I have # 2,4-8,10-19,21-28,31,32,37,& 38 and would find it easier to search for the missing ones if I knew their titles. I would appreciate any help I can get Thank you

hopeful

You can get a golden book guide at your local library to copy down the list.

Well, I would try that, but our town Library is actually under construction and not available. The other nearest town is 60 miles and I never make it over there.. I was wondering if there was another way, maybe i could find online or something. Thank you for the tip though, is there is no other way I guess I will wait til they are done remodeling.

gloomy
5 posts :: Page 1 of 1