2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 8580 times)  

Hi everyone
I am starting to collect little golden books and i am very excited. I have just been in the process of finding out the editions of my books. I have be able to find out some of them with the info that has been provided on this site. There are still a handful of titles that i can't seem to find due to for example no extra letters or numbers listed inside etc.

These titles below have no edition numbers or letters listed inside the books

>Walt Disney's Story of Mickey Mouse, Brave little Tailor # D116 Copyright 1971 Golden Press Sydney
>The little golden ABC #101 Copyright 1974 Golden Press Sydney
>Woody Woodpecker at the Circus (gb soft cover) #E149 Copyright 1976 Western Publishing Company
>What will I Be? (gb soft cover) #E206-3 Copyright 1979 Western Publishing Company
>The amazing Mumford Forgets the Magic Words (gb soft cover) #E108-5 Copyright 1979 Western Publishing Company
>Walt Disney The Black Hole (gb soft cover) #E501 Copyright 1979 Western Publishing Company

I also have 3 titles as listed below that have a couple of letters listed on the first or second page and was wondering what they could mean

>Porky Pig and Bugs Bunny Just like Magic #110-32 Price listed as 89 cents Copyright 1976 Western Publishing Company (LETTERS are IJ)
>Noah's Ark #307-51 Copyright 1969 Western Publishing Company (LETTERS are ST)
>Walt Disney Bambi Friends of the Forest #107-46 Copyright 1975 Western Publishing Company (LETTERS are YZ)

I would really appreciate if anyone could pleae help me with finding out what the editions are.That would be fantastic.

Thanks

By: Likes:

Have you read the FAQ on this site to help you identify the editions? I also note that you are talking about Australian editions that are different from the US editions.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1