8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 12300 times)  

Hello I looking for ALL golden books no matter the condition or the edition. I have a collection of over 500 books and I would like to expand that collection, If you have any books you would like to sell please feel free to post a list here and a price (please leave your e-mail so I can contact you) or you may e-mail me directly, I am working on making a list of all the golden books that I have including the isbn and the copyright years. I may also come across a few duplicates so I am willing to trade or sell my extras as well. Please e-mail me at mirkat999@hotmail.com

You write so honestly about this. Thanks for shiarng!

stressed

I have 1957 LOne Ranger and Tonto, 1947 Uncle Remus, 1954 Lady, Scamp 1957, A Pony for Tony 1955 to name a few - all great condition!

Hi Miranda

I have a few vintage golden books I'm willing to sell to you. Please email me Smile

Hi there,
We are helping liquidate an estate in which there are approx. 600 LGB. Some of the many are now listed on etsy but we have hundreds still to go through. Let me know if you are interested in any of these.
redbug

I have Shazam, 155 three little pigs, D78 saggy-baggy elephant, 201-52 Scuffy, 363 Benji, 111-46 night before Christmas, 450-1 chipmunks, 512 baby's first book, 358 large growly bear, 304-42 Winnie the pooh, d121 tom and jerry, 561 Christmas treasury, 144 animals of farmer jones, 282. Plus Curious George, Clifford, one hardy boys, and more.

Hi there, I have a collection of 350 books I am looking to sell at a fair but reasonable price. I am working on a list but if interested, please contact me. I have quite a few from the 40's, 50's and 60's. The rest are mostly 80's and 90's editions. Just started looking into the value. I do know that the older ones are gems!

i have 2 golden books for sale.one is helicopters 1959 and when bunny grows up 1955.

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1