2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3867 times)  

I am trying to get information on the value of A Little Golden Book and a Special Golden Record Ukelele and Her New Doll. I have a sealed mint copy. It is in the original shrink wrap. Someone listed an open copy on Ebay for 2,750.00!!! They have 12 watchers. Another listed a similar condition copy for $190.00. They have 4 watchers. So I listed mine (which is mint and sealed) for $1,000 auction or $1,600 buy it now and so far NO WATCHERS. I was given several boxes of supplies by a retiring teacher and this was among the items. If it is worth enough to part with I will be using the money to buy school supplies for my classroom. Any information on the value and/or a potential buyer would be appreciated! Thanks!

curious
By: Likes:

I own 7 guidebooks on little golden books which sometimes include records. I also own 1 guidebook on just childrens records. I can only see reference to these sets in one book. There were four series of real little golden books with a record. You have a second series one " as you stated it says a little golden book and a special record". That is what is on the envelope of the second series. The guidebook was printed in 2000. It has prices varying from $20.00 to 35.00 for these sets in mint condition.I know persons list for high prices but when you see watchers, they usually own a copy and are waiting to see what it sold for. I cannot believe anyone would pay those outrageous prices. I will tell you I think yours could be valued today at 20-50 dollars tops. I own some and paid never higher than 25.00. Good luck!

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1