2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 2677 times)  

I found a set of twelve books in a cover shaped like a grandfather clock with movable hands. I believe the title is little golden books of time. I do not have the set with me. It is copyrighted 1952, 1962 and is in fairly good condition. It is the box itself that makes the clock the top lifts off and reveals the twelve multi colored books spines. All of the books are in excellent condition and the box is in good condition with one tear on the inside. The only issue is the books do not have the trademard spine that little Golden Books display. I have never seen this before nor has anyone I have shown the books to. I am just trying to find out what exactly this is and it's value. If anyone has any ideas please let me know,

magical
By: Likes:

I believe you are referring to The Golden Hours Library. It was released in 1967. It looked like a grandfathers clock and opened the box to reveal 12 smaller books with colored spines. It has a value of 35.00. Information gathered from Little Golden Books- 5th Edition by Santi.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1