Little Golden Book Collector

Monday, June 25 2018 @ 03:53 PM GMT
 Forum Index >  Forum >  General New Topic Post Reply
 Storyland?
   |  Printable Version
By: madelinew (offline)  Tuesday, August 19 2003 @ 10:16 AM GMT (Read 3022 times)  
madelinew

I'm trying to trace a book from my childhood. It was edited by Ellen Lewis Buell and the title is something like Storyland or Storytime and was a compilation of stories such as one about a new baby, a tugboat, a taxi, some little firemen, etc. I've done a web search but with no luck. I believe this was published in the very early 70s. I'm based in the UK. Any info gratefully received! Madeline

Forum Newbie

By: Hilary (offline)  Saturday, February 03 2007 @ 09:42 AM GMT  
Hilary

Such a long time since you were looking for this but I have a copy of this book - Storyland - an all-colour bedtime book for children - selected and edited by Ellen Lewis Buell and published by Paul Hamlyn - very tatty, no cover (well-used!). First published in 1942 by Golden Press Inc. My copy is c1960. Hope this helps you trace a good copy of the book. Hilary

Quote by: madelinew

I'm trying to trace a book from my childhood. It was edited by Ellen Lewis Buell and the title is something like Storyland or Storytime and was a compilation of stories such as one about a new baby, a tugboat, a taxi, some little firemen, etc. I've done a web search but with no luck. I believe this was published in the very early 70s. I'm based in the UK. Any info gratefully received! Madeline

[/QUOTE]

Forum Newbie

Profile Email    
By: Anonymous: edited by Ellen Lewis Buell ()  Tuesday, December 12 2017 @ 04:18 AM GMT  
Anonymous: edited by Ellen Lewis Buell

I have this book from 1960 in excellent condition.
STORY LAND an all-colour bedtime book for children

New Topic Post Reply