2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 1946 times)  

Among my collection of LGB's I have an "A" edition of "Let's Go Shopping with Peter and Penny" with a misprint on page 10.
Instead of "Penny and Peter and the pup jumped down, . .etc." it reads, "Polly and Peter. . .etc." I recently purchased a "C" edition of the same book and page 10 correctly reads, "Penny and Peter . . .etc." Does the misprint increase the potential value or decrease it?

In addition, the "C" edition haqs the numbeer "33" just below the letter "G" in "Shopping" on the front cover. None of the other LGB's have a number like that. Can you provide any information about this?

Many thanks.

By: Likes:

I have a B, D,E, F printing of that title and they all say Penny and Peter. I do not own an A. The number 33 is the title number in the numbering system 1-600. Not all books have it on the cover though.My B and F do not but the others do. On misprints or mismatches: Most collectors love to have these books in their collections because they are different. I do not believe nor have I seen anywhere that it makes them more valuable.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1