5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 7480 times)  

What a super book this is, and I wish that all schools would make it mandatory reading in today's classroom. This is a very unusual printing, as the front and rear covers and endpapers are plain cardboard and plain paper. Has "B" printed underneath the spine at bottom right hand edge. Pages are intact, NO writing, tears, or marks whatsoever, apart from a neat "T.Tomko" in 'belongs to' space. However the binding has been covered with...Duct tape.!! Price is 29cents on front cover, and someone has written 10c above the giraffe's neck! Pics or scan available on request. Please email if interested to sandbbutler@shaw.ca

Happy Reading To All:)

cheerful

Need to revise the above again-Dear webmaster, I do wish there was a modify button on this site. Not enough room on title of thread for what I typed in, but it all was showing on the preview Frown Is there a way to modify if we goof up on a posting and make a mistake in spelling or ????? The thread title should read: FOR SALE-"B" Edition of "My Little Golden Book of Manners" 1962 by Richard Scarry

determined

When you go to your post after submitting , there should be a edit button in the top right hand corner to help you correct and add to the previous post. I just mispelled a word on my reply to your first post and went in and changed it in that manner.

When a book has duct tape on the spine it probably has no value to a collector. That does not change the story for someone to use it to read to a child.

angry

Hi Goldhunt, Yup -found the edit button, now that I have returned and logged on again Laughing Out Loud Many thanks for your reply-Tis as I expected. Although someone may desire this as a filler-but I think that this charming book would be better kept to read to the 'hoped for' grandchildren. A sort of," Well in my day it was like this, dears" Tee! Hee! Sylvia Big Grin

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1