3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 4857 times)  

Hello all!! I'm needing a little help figuring out the edition, if any, for a recent book I got. The book is Walt Disney's "Peter Pan and Wendy". The cover is pink with a picture of Peter Pan and Wendy! The pages are not numbered. On the inside of the title page, this is the the information listed: Copyright 1952 by Walt Disney Productions. All rights reserved. Adapted from the Walt Diney motion picture "Peter Pan", based upon "Peter Pan" by SIr Matthew Barrie, by arrangement with the Hosptial for Sick Children, London England. Copyright 1911, 1921 by Charles Scribner's Sons. Copyright 1939 by Lady Cynthia Asquith, Peter L. Davies, and Barclay's Bank, ltd. Published 1911 under the title "Peter and Wendy" 19221 under the title "Peter Pan and Wendy" and in 1950 under the title "Peter Pan" Printed in the USA by Western Publishing COmpany, Inc. No part of this book may be reproduced or copied in any form without written permission fromt he copyright owner. GOLDEN, GOLDEN & DESIGN, A LITTLE GOLDEN BOOK and A GOLDEN BOOK are trademarks of Western Publishing Company Inc. I don't know much about Golden Books, as far as telling what edition they are, or what they may be worth. I was hoping to find someone who could help me with this. The book is in good condition, with slight wear on the spine. But if this book is as old as I think, then I would say it's in pretty good condition!! I can take pictures of the book if needed. Just ask! Thanks for your help, ~~Mikki

confused

This book with the pink cover was printed in the 70's. The copyright info is for the story not the printing. It has a value of approx. 2.00.

Thanks a bunch!! That's what I wanted to know before I let my daughter play with it!! I'd hate to know she played with it, then come to find out it was worth more than $2.00!! ~~Mikki

happy
3 posts :: Page 1 of 1