6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 7881 times)  

I am trying to locate a Little Golden Book but don't remember the title. It is the story of a black poodle that gets lost and ends up in a bakery. Can anyone help me out? Thanks. Please contact Ron at ClemExTr@aol.com

I believe the book you are looking for is 'Pantaloon'. It is a golden book which was first published in 1951. The story was by Kathryn Jackson and the pictures by Leonard Weisgard.

I also am looking for that book that was read to my mother and then to myself. My wife and I are having our first child and am seeking Pantaloon but the golden book website doesn't find it when I search for it. Can anyone help me find it?

Contact me goldhunt by email at this website as I have this book for sale.

Quote by: goldhunt<p>I believe the book you are looking for is 'Pantaloon'. It is a golden book which was first published in 1951. The story was by Kathryn Jackson and the pictures by Leonard Weisgard.

</p>

I also have a friend's copy of Pantaloon listed on amazon for sale. http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y6128169Y6984421/103-4966535-2702213 Pantaloon No. 14 (Family Storytime) Price: $38.00 Availability: Usually ships in 2 business days Seller: valenti-books This seller is rated: 5 star Condition: Collectible - Acceptable Seller's comments: 1951 "A" #114 ; Little Golden Book ; this book has no dj just as issued, it has a cutout window in the front cover as issued...book has edge, corner and spine wear, cover has 2 creases that run from the window to the edges, cover has minor scuffs and scratches, inside cover is missing some of the paper, first page has a penciled number and some tanning differentiation opposite the window and the missing paper, pages are okay with a little edge and corner wear, back cover has a little bit of crayon

Junior
6 posts :: Page 1 of 1