3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 4486 times)  

I would like to put up an auction for a book here. You can email me privately, please do not put your amounnt on the sight. Whoever sends me the highest bid will get the book I wish to sell as long as the price is at or exceeds the minimum bid. I have the book Hansel and Gretel by Little Golden books. I looked online and even with the cover coming slightly apart the book is worth over $100. I ask winning buyer to send check, or money order and if you send a check the book will be sent the second the check clears. Book is in good condition other than the cover and there are no tears, crayon marks or pen marks or anything. All the pages are there. This is a rare book from the series, not many were made. Please write back and let me know if you want the book. My email is as follows: QueenSerenityofMoonKingdom@yahoo.com Buyer must also pay own shipping and handeling fees. With a book this expensive I strongly suggest you put insurance on it as well but it is up to you. This is not a scam, I got lucky and found the book at a yard sale. The woman and I had no idea what it was worth but she sold it to me cheap. Thanks, Carla

cheerful

Okay just so everyone knows: The minimum bid I will except is $60. And the end of the auction will be on Sunday the 17th of August. Thank you for your time and your look into this. Smile

hopeful

Your book of Hansel and Gretel sounds like a well kept book but we need to know more about it. How many pages does it have ? What edition is it? Which Hansel and Gretel cover is it? Does it have a dust jacket? My guidebooks say it has a large price tag only if it has a dust jacket.....the first edition would be next in price......just another book would be less. Thanks for the additional info in advance.

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1