3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5523 times)  

I'm trying to trace a book from my childhood. It was edited by Ellen Lewis Buell and the title is something like Storyland or Storytime and was a compilation of stories such as one about a new baby, a tugboat, a taxi, some little firemen, etc. I've done a web search but with no luck. I believe this was published in the very early 70s. I'm based in the UK. Any info gratefully received! Madeline

Such a long time since you were looking for this but I have a copy of this book - Storyland - an all-colour bedtime book for children - selected and edited by Ellen Lewis Buell and published by Paul Hamlyn - very tatty, no cover (well-used!). First published in 1942 by Golden Press Inc. My copy is c1960. Hope this helps you trace a good copy of the book. Hilary

Quote by: madelinew

I'm trying to trace a book from my childhood. It was edited by Ellen Lewis Buell and the title is something like Storyland or Storytime and was a compilation of stories such as one about a new baby, a tugboat, a taxi, some little firemen, etc. I've done a web search but with no luck. I believe this was published in the very early 70s. I'm based in the UK. Any info gratefully received! Madeline

[/QUOTE]

I have this book from 1960 in excellent condition.
STORY LAND an all-colour bedtime book for children

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1