8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 14513 times)  

I am hoping to sell all or part of my collection I have a list many are first edition but not all. cce0123@aol.com please let me know what you might be looking for

cheerful

Do you have any of the blank golden books?

i do not have any blank golden books, but THank you for asking

[QUOTE BY= cynthiaelder] I am hoping to sell all or part of my collection I have a list many are first edition but not all. cce0123@aol.com please let me know what you might be looking for[/QUOTE]

Hello I was just wondering if any of your books have just letters on them such as "A" "xyz." We recently came upon some alphabet encyclopedia golden books. They have pink and blue bindings that have foil with no design on them. The foil is simple. Anyway, we are missing "B" and a couple others. I don't have them with me right now they are at my work so my description is not too great. Anyway, just looking to complete the series. However, we are planning on selling them. Been trying to research on them and found this site. Thanks.

i have GH and DE let me knoe if you need either of those copys's

how much are you looking to sell them for??

i am looking for a book titled "cars and trucks". the whole book rhymed. it started cars and trucks, trucks and cars everywhere you go, some are small and very fast and some are big and slow. i think it was published in the late 70's or very early 80's. please e-mail me @ debbied81@yahoo.com.

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1