4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5068 times)  

Hello All, For some time now, I have been trying to locate a book from my childhood (1970's) about a cat who plays "tiger in the grass". I have asked my family and all remember the book, but none of us can remember either the name or the author, although my brother does think it was an LGB. Last night, more of the book came to me, and I destinctly remember the name "Charlie". Now looking through the list of "My Books", I find a book called "Charlie". As you can imagine, I am extremely excited by the prospect of maybe finding my book. Could anyone please tell me if this book IS my long lost book about a cat who plays "tiger in the grass"? If not, does anyone have any suggestions as to what book I need to look for? In anticipation.... Razz Pip (from Perth, Australia)

excited

Hello, Are you talking about the book Tiger's Adventure? There was one with a copyright of 1954. If you have an A edition it is around $11.00.

hi. i think that this book could be the *censored*cat Tiger

Thanks for your replies. I have found the book. It was "Charlie" and he and I have now been happily reunited. My children love him almost as much as I did as a child. Thank you once again to the angel who emailed me with its location on EBay. Pip

happy
4 posts :: Page 1 of 1