6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 9879 times)  

hi i found some old LGB with records i can not find the letter on them to tell me what edition they there are no prices on them i was wondering if u could help me the titels are chitty chitty bang bang 00238 in good condition except where something has got at the cover and the copyright year is 1968 book and record told by joel crager tiger's adventure 00253 in good condition only a bit worn from being read the copyright year is 1954 illustrations copyright 1951 book and record told by cecelia scott peter pan 00227 good condition copyright 1952 (wonder book) book and record told by jerry roberts record only the shy little kitten 00242 narrated by kay lande

curious

If the covers for these books are Read and Hear the value could run 5-9 dollars depending on the title and good condition. They have no edition markings that I know of. If they are disneyland book and records of these titles the value is less.

thank for that info but do u think that it would be a good thing to put it on ebay or should i keep them

curious

I am a collector so I keep one of everything. If you do not collect these items , I would list them as book and record combos are selling pretty well right now.

I purchased 28 of these "Read and Hear" Little Golden Books, several of the titles have been mentioned in this site as older. The dates range from 1942 to 1973. Books are in used condition, some shelf wear, and a few smudges, but overall in GOOD condition. The records appear to have been played a few times, but no scratches or cracks. I am so curious about value of these if sold as a box lot.

It would depend on the titles and condition . It is not possible to guess at a price. They would probably sell for more individually.

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1