3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5661 times)  

Hello everyone, I have a book called The Adventures of Ookpik. It does not have a golden spine and it is a 1968 copyright. There is no indication of edition. I know that the one golden book in the catalog is valued around $20.00. But what about this one? I could not find out much about it, except that on another site they are asking quite a bit of money for it. So what is its real value? Anybody have a clue? The book is in pretty good condition with no writing or tears to the pages. I am going to sell it and I just want to know what is a fair price to ask for. Thanks everyone!

I believe you are asking about the Big Golden Book about Ookpik. I has a value listed as 2-10 dollars in the older golden book guidebook. I do believe it would sell higher than that.

Thanks for the information. However, this is not a big golden book. It is A Golden Book that looks like an Elf Book. Not the junior books but the regular sized elf books. It has blue cover and a little boy holding an owl. Back of covers are lined with designs. If you were to look at it, you would think it was an elf book not a golden book. I could not find it at all in the catalogue. There was the golden book with foil, but nothing else. I went to a couple of rare book websites and a few dealers had it, but the condition that mine is in is priced rather high. So who knows. Anybody own this book at all????

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1