5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 6387 times)  

Has anyone found a good place to find new release LGB in the traditoinal gold paper binding for sale online. Gary S.'s website shows several 1999-2001 releases that I have not been able to locate for sale. Amazaon has a few. Thanks!

I do not know of anywhere online to purchase al titles. I do have a number of an outlet store for goldenbooks. Email me for the number. goldhunt( host of the website)

If you go to the Random House Golden Books site you can find retailers there.
There are going to be a lot of reissues of classic Little Golden Books during the
next year and on.
Random's direct link to online booksellers including a separate section dedicated to
children's booksellers is this:

Reader Resources Ordering Online

Jewel Tomes:
An eclectic shoppe

Big Grin Hi I have most of the 1st edition new titles that have never been opened (binding cracked) they were purchased for my grandson's college collection. About 8 years ago I started collecting LGB's and now am selling all of them an present my grandson's with a Little Golden Book Scholarship when they graduate from High School. 2 down and one to go. Let me know what titles you are looking for. If you don't know the name of the newer titles I can send you a list. Mary Ann

I have most of the new books and revised books (most never opened) from 1992 to about 2000. If anybody is interested, let me know. Thank you.

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1