6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 8514 times)  

My wife insist she remembers a Christmas story about Nestor the Donkey. Is this true? I can't find any information on this book at all. Does anyone remember a story like this? Please send me email if you do and especially if you know where I can get the book. Thanks to all.

NO wait. The donkey's name is not Nestor. She does not remember the name. She remembers, however, the donkeys ears are cold and a little girl knits him some "ear warmers" that are striped.

The title of the book you seek is 'That Donkey'. I do not own it as it is a tell a tale book but asked a friend to check out the story.It is the story you seek.

happy

I read that book when I was a child. It is not Nester the Long Eared Donkey...but the one where the little girl makes the donkey ear warmers for his cold ears. I would love to get my hands on a copy of that too, but I can not think of the name or author. If you do find this information out, please let me know. I'm not even sure it was a golden book. Thanks a lot and good luck. parochka@pclnet.net

Check out the previous answer.

Your wife is remembering correctly. Nestor the long-eared Christmas Donkey is the story. I remember it too. I am looking for the book, but I think it only came out on TV back in the 70's or 80s, when it was still okay to show religious shows. Nestor was the donkey that carried Mary to bethlehem to give birth to Jesus. Hope you find it for her, it was always my favorite story.

cheerful
6 posts :: Page 1 of 1