4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5198 times)  

Hi, I am looking for a copy of "Nurse Nancy" it doesn't have to have band-aids and reasonable wear is OK. No torn or missing pages, scribbles or stains. Anyone have one they would part with? Thanks, Q

hopeful

there were a couple listed on ebay when I was on there earlier, one of them even had the band-aids.

Hi, I would really like to have some of the text from "Nurse Nancy". I have the book but it is missing a page. My granddaughter LOVES this book but we are missing the third page. My book was copyrighted in 1952 by Simon and Schuster and was written by Kathryn Jackson. The sweet pictures were done by Kathryn Jackson. If someone could just type the text from the missing page, I would be so grateful!

[QUOTE BY= Angie] Hi, I would really like to have some of the text from "Nurse Nancy". I have the book but it is missing a page. My granddaughter LOVES this book but we are missing the third page. My book was copyrighted in 1952 by Simon and Schuster and was written by Kathryn Jackson. The sweet pictures were done by Kathryn Jackson. If someone could just type the text from the missing page, I would be so grateful![/QUOTE]
Big Grin Hi, I have my book from 1952 as it was my favorite as a child. I will gladly send you the text or even try to scan the page for you if you email me your address. Also I am not sure what you consider the "third" page. Do you have the page of her sitting on the floor holding her doll and nursing it, the next page beside it has the three boys walking by the doorway looking in at her. If not, please email me with what is on the page before the missing one. I still enjoy my childhood book with my own granddaughter. I would try to scan it for you so you would have the missing page, if you still are in need.
Suzi at:
mssohio@yahoo.com

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1