13 posts :: Page 1 of 2
By: Likes:
  (Read 69208 times)  

I am interested in finding the little golden book from the early 1950's about Nancy Nurse that had Johnson and Johnson bandaids included.

I have a nurse nancy for sale with band aids contact me thanks Rette

Is that Nancy Nurse books still for sale? If so how much does it cost?

hopeful

I am also interested in finding a copy of the Nurse Nancy book! My mom was just talking about it the other day and she has this operation coming up, so I thought it'd be really fitting for her to get that. If anyone else has a Nurse Nancy book for sale, I would love to barter with you!

determined

One more thing. If you do have access to a Nurse Nancy book I can buy, PLEASE contact me at josephinekosmalski@hotmail.com

Thank you so much!

hopeful

Hi, I'm from Australia and just started using the internet...I have over 1,500 golden books I have been collecting for years and would be very interested in what interest there is in these books as collecting them in Australian hasn't been that keen and I can get them reasonalbly easy here...p.s I have a nurse nancy (no band-aid)and some old books that seem to be on Australian subjects only...thank-you

cheerful

I have a 1958 copy of nurse nancy in good shape with the band-aids attached still. I will be listing on Ebay 4/1. JNJCrawford on Ebay.

Sonja,
If you could email me with your email address I could send you a list of the Australian titles I'm looking for. steve@thesantis.com

Steve Santi
Author ofCollecting Little Golden Books & Warman's Children's Books
Collecting Little Golden Books and similiar Children's Books

I feel saistfied after reading that one.

caffeinated

Ya learn something new evryeady. It's true I guess!

okay
13 posts :: Page 1 of 2