7 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 7107 times)  

Please help! I am looking for the name of a little golden book that my sister and I read everynight as children. It has a little girl in the story who gets angry at her puppy or vice versa. The illustration that is burned into my memory is the puppy and her with Indian feathers on their heads. I hope this makes sense. Does anyone know that title of this book? Cry

This book is My dolly and Me by Eloise Wilkins. It was my favourite book as a child. The little girl get angry with the dog as he tries to run off with her doll.

This book is My dolly and Me by Eloise Wilkins. It was my favourite book as a child. The little girl get angry with the dog as he tries to run off with her doll.

sorry about the multiple posts. Problems with my ISP

7 posts :: Page 1 of 1