6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 7619 times)  

Help: I have several golden records from around 1959. I acquired these when i bought a collection from a store that had closed so there are several of the same title. The records are mint as they were never purchased, the sleeves are very nice but slightly aged as they have been in storage for years. I can't find any info on these records but they are marked Golden Records 29 cents. Some of the titles are: Yankee Doodle and Dixie, Polly Wolly Doodle and The Happy Wanderer, Walt Disney "Swiss Family Robinson", The Battle Hymn of the Republic and When Johnny Comes Marching Home, Red Red Robin, etc. Has anyone heard of these? looking to sell them, they are all 45's and most are with Mitch Miller and Orchestra. thanks for any help....

blank

There are about 1000 titles of little golden records. The individual records can sell for 2 to 20 dollars depending on the title.The 45's usually run a little less than the 78's. Ebay is your best way to sell individually.

I Love LGR's, and have a large collection. I am not a professional collector, I listen to them. Have you sold them yet?
best

NO, I HAVEN'T SOLD YET. PLAN TO PUT ON E-BAY. I, TOO HAVE PUT A COUPLE ON THE JUKEBOX CAUSE I HAVE GRANDKIDS. SINCE THE RECORDS ARE IN MINT CONDITION, THEY PLAY BEAUTIFULLY. I'VE ONLY PLAYED TWO OF THEM. THE REST I'LL PROBABLY LIST ON E-BAY WHEN I GET TIME. SINCE I PURCHASED THEM FROM A BUSINESS THAT HAD LONG BEEN CLOSED, THERE ARE SEVERAL OF THE SAME SONG. THEY WERE JUST NEVER SOLD. I WAS HOPING MY GRANDIDS WOULD LIKE THEM BUT THEY DIDN'T SEEM TO EXCITED.

Do you by any chance have a Golden Record of "The Night Before Christmas" narrated by Peter Donald? I would really be interested in one in mint condition...since the one I have is badly scratched.

Thanks.

Hi!
I just checked my records and I don't have the Night Before Xmas. I do have some xmas Golden Records but not that one...sorry.

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1