17 posts :: Page 2 of 2
By: Likes:

The actual title is: Bobbie had a nickle
Not Bobby.
I have the book and it was given to me on my 1st birthday by an Aunt.
I am 66.

There are usually used copies available on Alibris, Abebooks, and Amazon. Most of them are "much-loved", as you might imagine! I got my copy this way several years ago, and found that the edition had a few more pages of options for Bobbie than I had in my childhood version. Also, the author is Frieda Friedman, which may help widen the search, if needed. Look under "Bobby" and "Bobbie", though the latter is the correct spelling.

When I was little, my mother would read this to me, and sing a carousel-like song when she got to the merry-go-round page (actually, it was the Skater's Waltz).

I would love to buy a copy of 'Bobby Had a Nickel", for my sentimental Bobby. Please contact me, if you have a copy for sale.
melodygale@yahoo.com

Hi, I was also looking for this book to get for my neice as a gift - it took ages to find but there is an antique bookshop in New Jersey called 'Between the Covers' and they had a copy. They are very helpful so if you contact them, they may have it.

Their website:

www.betweenthecovers.com/

Hi, I have a copy of The Color Kittens I would be willing to sell. I am new to the site and have numerous books for sale.
Please email me if you are interested.
Thank you,
debykeby

My husband was cleaning out some old boxes and came across a "Bobbie Had a Nickel". If anyone is interested in buying, please email ELH4565@aol.com.

I have the book titled Bobbie Had A Nickle if anyone is still looking to purchase it.
Melissamoeller09@gmail.com. It was my father's book who would be 72 this year.

17 posts :: Page 2 of 2