5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 7933 times)  

I'm trying to figure out the history of these books. They are a series of 6 books. Each book has a number on the front. #! is Jack and the Beanstalk. #2 is The Gingerbread Man. #3 is Snow White and Rose Red. #4 is The Saggy Baggy Elephant. #5 is The Little Red Caboose. & #6 is The Country Mouse and the City Mouse.

Each have the picture from the hard cover book inset and tilted to the right. Book 1 is teal; 2 is green; 3 is yellow; 4 is blue; 5 is purple; 6 is brown.

The copyright information inside looks like it's straight from the hard cover books so it doesn't coincide with the printing of these books. The only other distinguishable mark is on the front of each book in the upper left corner it has "GST 3" on all of the books.

Ok, I just found another post from a few years ago that says these came with a record that had the stories on them. Does anyone have any more information about this set? Any idea if they are even worth trying to sell since I don't have the record?

As a set maybe worth a bit. Individually not worth much.

goldhunt, I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that selling the 6 books together is worth doing or are you saying it's not worth it since I don't have the record?

Quote by: Colleen

goldhunt, I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that selling the 6 books together is worth doing or are you saying it's not worth it since I don't have the record?

Most probably it's about the worthiness

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1