2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3152 times)  

Hi. I just started collecting these books. Me and my wife recently had a baby girl and I read these to her every night. I love to catalog things and was going to make a catalog of my books so far. I was going to put the Copyright date, Edition, Published date, and original price (I have since added the number I keep seeing on the top right of some of the books). I am finding it hard to find this information for some (a fair number) of the books. Some of the old ones are much easier to find like my "Peter and the Wolf" says that it is the 3rd printing. Others I just see the copy right but can't tell what printing, when it was published, or original cost (this I usually see a price on them). I see on the forums people talking about "A" or "B". I am not sure where to find this or how to even read it. Is there somewhere I can find out information about how to find out this information? Or can some share some of their knowledge on this with me? Thanks in advance for any help you give.

By: Likes:

Please read the FAQ on the home page of this site. It should help you a lot. I would suggest a Steve Santi guidebook to help with titles and info also. He put out many so study to see what info you want. Many include other books and records. Holly

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1