2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3229 times)  

You all have been so much help with finding two of my favorite Little Golden Books from my childhood. Thank You. I now own a copy of Grandpa Bunny and Indian Indian. I have three grandchildren and want to buy a third vintage book so each will have one from my childhood. Thus, my next question. I'm not sure this was a Little Golden Book, but if it was I would like it to be the third book I buy. The book is about a little girl whose father (or maybe grandfather) was a sea captain and whenever he returned home from a trip he always brought her a doll from where he had traveled. The are illustrations of the girl's dolls in native costumes and has their exoit sounding names. Is this a Little Golden Book? What is the name of the book?

Also, did Little Golden Book ever publish Hedi? If the above mentioned book is not a Little Golden Book then I think I might start looking for Hedi.

Thanks so much! Elaine

By: Likes:

I believe the book you seek could be Dolls of Other Lands which is a Ding Dong School book. It is the size of a little golden book. Heidi was also published as a little golden book.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1