2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 2928 times)  

I have collected all 71 of the titles in the 5th addition of the Steve Santi's "Little Golden Books". This book is very helpful with prices too. The 8 promotional LLGB put out by Hardee's restaurant are also listed on page 362 & 363 of this book except there is no picture of "Puppy Problems". The larger LLGB by Disney that come with dolls - 4 of them and Disney Princess "Mother Goose" are also mentioned on page 365. The Life Saver LLGB are not in the 5th edition. What I want is information about the Life Saver's promotional book Roman Numeral 10. There are 12 in the series and I have all but "X". I am also interested in the titles for the Johnson and Johnson books mentioned in the "Goldhunt" article that were purchased at the Walmart. What are those 3 new LLGB book titles?

By: Likes:

Thanks for reading my article on little littles.
No.X is Mickey's Christmas Carol from the life savers sets.It is a different cover than the green background..kinda gold/red.
The titles for the little littles included with J& J products are:
Poky and Friends-Big River Rescue
Poky and Friends- Truth About Kittens and Puppies
There are also 4 with Andes Candies on the back. one with Target on it(Poky) and 3 with Food Lion/Welch's on them(Poky, Saggy, Tootle). There are also some titles that have Sonic on them from the drive in(LGBL,Tawny,Poky,Scuffy, Tootle)I do have extras of little little if you are interested.I also have three with solid gold bindings that have numbers like normal(4,5,20).I do not know where they came from.
I also have a Sy Kitten that has no number on it???

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1