3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3466 times)  

I too am searching for a LGB at least I think I am. I have very little information, no title, author or even remembered words... the only thing I can pricture is an orangy colored cat reaching carefully up into the branches of a tree to rescue a lady's hat! I can see it clearly but do not know what the image belongs to. Any ideas??
I have been searching for 2 years!

I believe the little golden book you are seeking is titled' Charlie.'It is the story of an orange cat who lived in the alleys but after he helped rescue the Mrs. Twilligers' hat from a tree he lived quite nicely and played tiger in the grass.If you search through this website on ebay for little golden book and also type Charlie you will see some for sale. Good luck!

I looked for this for you too, searched through the books and found it...got up this morning, got on to post it, and goldhunt has already found it for you...goldhunt is a marvel!
I have a copy of "Charlie" listed on amazon for a friend...it is a really nice copy. The orange tiger cat face on the cover is very endearing!!!

http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y04Y6500283Y9662360/002-1552501-4731244

java

Junior
3 posts :: Page 1 of 1