3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3896 times)  

Hi, I am searching for a Golden Book that was probably copyrighted around 1940. It is a story about a little girl and her dad going to the circus. If anyone knows the title please tell me! Thanks!

I think I have a friend's copy of the book you seek listed for sale on amazon It starts: It is early in the morning. The sky is pale pink and pale yellow and pale gray. But Molly cannot sleep. It is CIRCUS TIME. then it tells of her getting dressed, her Daddy knocking at the door, they go and watch the circus unload, watch the circus parade, go home for lunch, then back to the circus to see the side show and the Main Show, then Daddy carries her home in his arms and puts her to bed. is this the one you seek? http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y05Y6331644Y0646188/103-8879669-5164641 Circus time; (The Little Golden library) Price: $12.00 Availability: Usually ships in 2 business days Seller: valenti-books This seller is rated:100% (73) Condition: Collectible - Good Seller's comments: 1948 "A" no dj, book has some edge and corner wear, paper spine shows little wear, cover has scuffs and creases, inside is NiCe ...except last page has crayon letter/scribbles (jd389)

Junior

I need the Little Golden Book titled CIRCUS TIME - the first few words on page on are "It is early in the morning.
The sky is pale pink and pale yellow and pale gray.
But Molly cannot sleep.
It is CIRCUS TIME." Can anyone help me? please email consultman@juno.com

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1