3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 4518 times)  

I'm trying to track down one of my childhood favorites, but can't remember the details. I'm hoping someone out there can help me out. It's the story of a little girl who goes to the circus with her dad; they come home late in the evening, she's asleep in his arms. Does this sound familiar? Thanks for your help!

I think I have a friend's copy of the book you seek listed for sale on amazon It starts: It is early in the morning. The sky is pale pink and pale yellow and pale gray. But Molly cannot sleep. It is CIRCUS TIME. then it tells of her getting dressed, her Daddy knocking at the door, they go and watch the circus unload, watch the circus parade, go home for lunch, then back to the circus to see the side show and the Main Show, then Daddy carries her home in his arms and puts her to bed. is this the one you seek? http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y05Y6331644Y0646188/103-8879669-5164641Circus time; (The Little Golden library) Price: $12.00 Availability: Usually ships in 2 business days Seller: valenti-books This seller is rated:100% (73) Condition: Collectible - Good Seller's comments: 1948 "A" no dj, book has some edge and corner wear, paper spine shows little wear, cover has scuffs and creases, inside is NiCe ...except last page has crayon letter/scribbles (jd389)

Junior

The correct title is Circus Time. There are multiple copies available on ebay which can be reached from this websites front page.

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1