3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3670 times)  

I'm helping someone look for a book - it's believed to be a golden book. Here is the description: "It's about a cat named Charlie who lives in an alley but dreams of someday getting to play "tiger in the grass." Then he gets his big break: saves the day by rescueing a very important lady's hat which blew into a tree during a garden party. He is then adopted gets a home with a huge yard of grass to play "tiger" in Big Grin I don't know the exact title, beyond "Charlie," so unfortunately can only id the book by the cover or a story summary. But I'm pretty sure it would have been published by Golden Books because it was that shape, and Charlie is an orange tabby cat, possibly with a butterfly on his nose :-)" Does this sound familiar? I thank anyone in advance who might know the answer to this one.

Hi, I believe the title is just "Charlie." We had this book when I was little, too. Niki

Hi, thanks I found it. It's called "Charlie", and it's a little golden book. Here's an image of the front cover: http://i5.ebayimg.com/01/i/07/ec/c0/14_1.JPG

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1