3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3762 times)  

Hi - I am looking for a book that I think is called "There are 5 Monsters In My Family". My mom thinks it is a Golden Book because my dad worked for a publisher that dealt with Golden Books so we had many as kids. Does anyone recongnize this title? Or it might be something like the title. I thought at 1st it was a Mercer Mayer book but I can't find the title anywhere. I loved this book as a kid and would like to have it again if I can find it. Any help would be appreciated. Carrie

I remember "there are 5 monsters in my family", but I don't think it was the title. Rather, I think it may have been the opening line. We had a set of Mercer Mayer monster books, and it may have been one of those. I checked the library at home, but it was missing, so I can't tell you the exact book. However, I have seen a little Golden Book in a catalogue that may fit the description. It was called "My Family", and it looks suitably similar to the monster book I remember to fit what you are looking for. I'll post another repy when I get to the bottom of my missing book or I come across an actual copy of the golden book

I obtained a copy of the golden book "My family" by Mercer Mayer today. It doesn't have the line in it "there are 5 monsters in my family". Bad luck!! I'm sure that it was one of the Monster series by Mercer Mayer categorised as 'golden look look book'. I'll let you know if I actually find it one day.

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1