2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3041 times)  

I'm trying to find a book for my mom that she had when she was a girl. she says it's called the littlest christmas tree. it was around in the 50's. it's about a mother who buys a small tree for christmas. the father comes home with a bigger tree so they through out the little tree. the little tree cries because no one wants it. his tears turn to ice cycles. in the end he becomes a beautiful tree. I've had such a hard time trying to find this book on ebay and amazon with no luck. if anyone can help me find it or has it to sell i'd really appreciate it

By: Likes:

A Wonder book titled 'The Littlest Christmas Tree' came out in 1954.A Wonder book is nearly the same size as a golden books... confusion is always there. There are two covers to this title. If you go back to the home page of this website and search littlest christmas tree wonder on the ebay site, you will find many for sale. I am not familiar with this story but one cover shows the animals with a little tree....maybe you will recognize the cover.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1