4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 4207 times)  

please can anyone help me. I am looking for the book with the naughty pokey little puppy in it. Our parents used to read this to us when we were small, and even now I still remember some of the words....under the gate through the meadow etc. I bought a Pokey little puppy book on ebay but it was only the washday one.

loved

You are looking for the little golden book 'The Poky Little Puppy." It is the story of five puppies who dug a hole under the fence and went out to the wide, wide world. They went through the meadow,down the road, over the bridge, across the green grass and up the hill, one after the other.And when they got to the top of the hill, they counted themselves and one puppy wasn't there.This poky little puppy was missing??? He does get home in the end.

Hallo, I have that book in my possesion. It is in fairly good condition, has no signature inside and even has the original Golden Book Library advertisement pages still in. You can purchase it from me for 3 euros and the cost of sending to Amerika. I have lots more that I want to sell. Bought them all in 1988 and all in good condition. Send me an email if you are interested. westerveld@ibe-mail.nl Greetings Maria

happy

I PURCHASED THAT BOOK BRAND NEW FROM OVERSTOCK.COM

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1