2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 2687 times)  

PHP Formatted Code
A book my mother has when she was little (50-60s) and she read it to me when I was little. Our copy never had a front of back cover so I have no idea what the name of it is.
There are four stories in the book and after you read two you have to flip the book over and read from the other side to read the other two.

one: where a girl Ginny finds a purse on the side walk with a quarter in it and she dreams of all the ways she can spend the quarter, until she finds a name and address of the girl it belongs to, and decides to do the right thing and return the purse and get rewarded by making a new friend and the new friends mom buys her her own purse.

two: where a boy henry wants to fly his kite all day, but his mother needs help with the baby and he keeps cheerfully helping with each task until he finally gets to fly his kite. That night at dinner mom tells dad that someone was a big help today, henry looks everywhere to find the someone and finally finds him in the mirror.

three: where a boy named bobby is so loud that no one in the house can concentrate so his grandmother takes him to the zoo to show him the loud animals and it teaches him not to be loud and obnoxious any more and no one called him bobby bang bang again.

four: where a girl is a pain at the store with her mother, so she gets to stay home with mrs. bobsey the babysitter the next time mother goes to the store and learns that if she wants to go places she has to act decent and polite.

By: Likes:

A book my mother has when she was little (50-60s) and she read it to me when I was little. Our copy never had a front of back cover so I have no idea what the name of it is.
There are four stories in the book and after you read two you have to flip the book over and read from the other side to read the other two.

one: where a girl Ginny finds a purse on the side walk with a quarter in it and she dreams of all the ways she can spend the quarter, until she finds a name and address of the girl it belongs to, and decides to do the right thing and return the purse and get rewarded by making a new friend and the new friends mom buys her her own purse.

two: where a boy henry wants to fly his kite all day, but his mother needs help with the baby and he keeps cheerfully helping with each task until he finally gets to fly his kite. That night at dinner mom tells dad that someone was a big help today, henry looks everywhere to find the someone and finally finds him in the mirror.

three: where a boy named bobby is so loud that no one in the house can concentrate so his grandmother takes him to the zoo to show him the loud animals and it teaches him not to be loud and obnoxious any more and no one called him bobby bang bang again.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1