4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 4203 times)  

I remember a book from when I was little (so probably late 70's) It was about a little blonde girl with blue eyes. She tries on a hat, I think it was white, and maybe she tries on a necklace too? That's all I can remember...

happy

That actually sounds like Where did the Baby Go. I just replied to another post about it here.

It was published and reprinted several times in the 70's.

The book starts out with a little girl blonde blue eyed (she was wearing a white blue flowered dress, white tights and black Mary-Jane's ) asking questions about general questions like why was the sky blue and such. Then she finds a picture of a baby wearing a big floppy hat . She searches around the house with the picture looking for the little baby. She finds the dog and doesn't find the baby, at the end of each page it said "But there was no baby, "Where did the baby go? " Her mom gives her hints on where to find the baby but it is not until she goes in the closet and finds hats. She was looking in the mirror and realized that the baby was her .

Oh that's it, that's it!!!! Thank you, thank you!!! I can't thank you enough!!!!

I have the book at www.schultzsllc.com. Thanks.

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1