2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 2742 times)  

My son used to love this book as a child and now he's a new dad and I'd love to get this book for my grandson. It's about a day in the life of a cat. My son wasn't even a year old and he could recite the words. I remember it started like this:

"Every morning I wake up and I stretch" (drawing of cat stretching)

"Then I wash my hands (or face?) and eat my breakfast" (drawing of cat sipping from a bowl, maybe)

and so it went, describing all the things the cat did throughout the day: take a walk, play in the yard (or with a mouse???), take a nap, etc.... until it was time to come home and go to bed.

The book was a hard cover, not the usual Golden Book shape, but taller and narrower. I'm pretty sure it was a Golden Book issue, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, my son and I were crazy about this book, but it's long disappeared and I have never seen it again in bookstores.

Does anyone remember this book? or know where I might find it? I'd love to read it to my grandson.

Many thanks!

By: Likes:

Check your local Thrift Stores and Salvation Army. I found 20-25 LGB for $0.10 - $0.39 each. All decent condition.

I'm looking for To Market To Market. Any help with this one is greatly appreciated!!

Deshaine@deshaine.com

mellow
2 posts :: Page 1 of 1