2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3252 times)  

Hi, my mom has a book titled "Good little, Bad Little Girl" by Esther Wilkin. She told me she thought it might be worth something since it is really old and the date inside is 1965.

I searched ebay to see if similar books were selling and noticed they were all different than the book I have. The ones I saw have the gold spine that all little golden books have, but this one does not. I'll have to take a pic to show you. On the back it says A Golden Book Goldencraft Binding. I noticed the other little golden books had the prices on the front, such as 25 cents or whatever, and this one does not. My mom bought it from a library that was having a book sale. The inside has the library slip holder and the date of 1969 is stamped on a few of the books pages.

I was wondering why this book does not have the gold spine that little golden books usually do.

stressed
By: Likes:

Hi,
The fact that it has a Goldencraft binding tells me it is the same book only it has a library binding on it, which is the best you can get. Golden has copied many of its books and put that special binding on them, but then did not use the regular gold spine, which would not have worked on those.
Dick
www.schultzsllc.com

That is a good book!

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1