2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3341 times)  

Hi there
I have been trying to find the title of the first book I ever remembering owing. I'd love to track it down and was hoping someone out there would be able to help. It was a little golden book about a set of twins. The book will probably never be reprinted as it would be considered politically incorrect these days. The boy twin went out to help dad with boy things and the girl twin helped mum inside with girl things. In the story the had a birthday party and they both got bikes for their birthday present. It would have been the earlier 70s when I got this book. If this rings a bell with anyone I would love to know the title of the book so that I might be able to find a copy.

Thanks

By: Likes:

Hi, I don't know the book, but I've seen a Rand-McNally Elf Book (similar to Little Golden Books and Wonder Books) called The Happy Twins. Cover shows a little boy and girl; author is Helen Wing. If you go to findbookprices.com and type in The Happy Twins by Helen Wing, it will show a listing that will take you to Amazon.com. Look at "product information"; shows different formats of the book; one is about $15, others start much lower, from under $2 - $4 and up, plus usually $3.99 shipping. The product information page shows the cover of the book in color, which could help you remember if this is the right book or not; says it was copyright 1966 but could have been reprinted in the early 1970's. Hope this helps!

nana/mama

Chatty
cheerful
2 posts :: Page 1 of 1