4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 4627 times)  

Hi
I'm trying to track down a Little Golden Book with the nursery rhyme characters on the back cover (Humpty Dumpty, Wee Willie Winkie, etc) All I'm after is an image of the back cover. Does anyone know which era or title I should be looking for and/of where I can get a copy (or at least an image of the back cover)?
Thanks so much Smile

Steve Santi's 4th edition of Collecting Little Golden Books has a picture listing of all back covers 1942 to 2000. There are none with nursery rhyme characters. All back covers includes golden book characters or advertising for golden books. Is it possible that it is not the little golden book size?

Ok thank u! I'm not too sure... Here is a link to an example of what I saw. Someone has edited this to look like an invitation. I'm sure I've seen this back cover before, though!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/117882004/mother-goose-invitation-nursery-rhyme

They took the LGB back and customized it with nursery rhymes. It was never published that way. It shows no copyright permission so I would guess they just did it without permission. I would think it was not legal to do.

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1