6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 13975 times)  

i am trying to find information on a book called the wait for me kitten in the story a litter of kittens running around making trouble the youngest "wait for me" named that because he is always saying wait for me comes in after the others leave and gets in trouble for the others messes wait for me finaly helps mrs dog hang up her laundry the other kittens knocked down complete with paw prints on the sheets and is rewarded with a tunafish pie i rember about theother kittens crying wait for me and it aask ing if wait for me waited for them and it enden with yes he did and sence then the other kittens have waited for him i am not sure if this was a little golden book or not

Yes there is a book called The Wait-for-me Kitten There are even some on sale at ebay. Ebay wait-for-me Kitten

The story is just as you remember it in The Wait-for-me-kitten.

I posted the cover and two inside pages from the Wait-For-Me-Kitten book on my Little Golden Book Monday last week. Check out my blog on blogspot tittled Ronn's Big Pile of Stuff.

Hi- I have a couple of those books on my website, www.schultzsllc.com. Dick

That was the first book I ever read. A friend of my mom's taught me to read at age 4 and that was the book. I still have it!

nerdy
6 posts :: Page 1 of 1