3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3828 times)  

Now you're probably going to think I am a real pest. I've been looking through some of my books and noticing not all the pages are there. My book has 24 pages, and I found out that the A edition has 28, including the title page. My book has the following text: p. 1. Look Look Look p. 2. picture of statue of liberty p. 3. The harbor is busy with all kinds of boats. p. 4. Big liners come from far away p. 5. The pilot knows the harbor p. 6. Slowly goes the riverboat p. 7. Honk Honk Honk p. 8. Big freighters come p. 9. Squeak (3X) p. 10. Big big tankers p. 11. long long pipes p. 12. Whoo-oo (3x) p. 13. Crackle (2x) p. 14. Little Little Coastguard boat p. 15. Blow (3x) Puff(3x) P. 16. Little Little Fishing Boats p. 17. Clang (3x) p. 18. Flash (3x) p. 19. Danger (3x) p. 20. Flutter (3x) p. 21. Little Flags send p. 22. about different color lights. Am I missing anything good? Thanks. Oops!

embarrassed

Oh, the differences in books???? What fun???? First look at the front cover of your lgb 'Boats'.The hull of the boat is red with darker red along the ocean on the first edition. Only this edition has 28 pages.Every other edition has a black hulled boat with red along the waterline and 24 pages. after19.)Danger, danger, danger 20) Big big battleship. It carries many big guns. It helps guard our country. Big big battleship. 21) Our country has many battleships. Big battleships carry many sailors. Sailors help guard our country. Big big battleships. 22) Big big airplane carrier. Zoom!zoom! zoom! Off the deck zoom the airplanes. Many navy airplanes help guard our country. Big big airplane carrier. 23) Blubble! blubble! blubble! Down down down goes the big submarine when there is danger. Swish! swish! swish! Up up up comes the big submarine when there is no danger. 24)flutter ( 3 times(same) 25) Little flags send(same) 26) different lights.(same)

Oooh! I think I remember the aircraft carrier from when I was little! Thanks again for all your help.

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1