5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 4908 times)  

I have a golden book that is called Egg in the hole book by Richard Scarry and it is not like the other LGB's it has metal rings on the binder and the pages are more cardboard. I have not seen this on any boards or in the book by Steve Santi. Does anyone know anything about this book? Thanks for any help you can give.

Do the pages have a braille imprint on them? To my knowledge it was never bound this way. Someone could have changed the binding when the plastic broke away on their favorite book.

Thank you for replying, no it does not have braille on the pages. Is there a way to put a picture on here to show what I am talking about? It might have had binding like on a cookbook that is the only other thing I can think of. I have seen the story itself online but not a book that is made this way. Anyhow if there is a way to place a photo, I can show you what I am talking about. Thanks again.

The binding originally was a plastic one like a cookbook has, you are correct. You can send a photo to the contact of this website but it is not necessary as I understand your description well.

Do these books have any value? I am sure that with the original binding would be better, but I have never seen one of these like this with or without the plastic binding. Thanks again.

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1