4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3765 times)  

I also posted this on thesantis.com forum. I need help finding a LGB that I was read to when I was little. It is about bedtime (it is not Goodnight, Moon, or Time for Bed). I remember something about a giraffe saying goodnight and going to bed, and maybe an elephant or other animals saying goodnight and being tucked in. I recall a lot of illustrated stars on the pictures of each respective animal. Anyone have any idea or can recall the title of this LGB? I would greatly appreciate. Thanks Mr. Green

determined

Hi there, I have this book but the cover is unfortunately missing and I have been trying to find a new one for years for my daughter. I have begun my search again because she is now getting married and I think she will cry if I find this favorite for her. I'll let you know if I come up with anything Smile

Can you write me back with what some of the text is in the book? I was going to do an online search for it maybe.

I found the book! Big Grin Mr. Green It is a First LGB and it is called "A Sleepy Story" by Elisabeth Burrowes (1982). I hope this is the book you were looking for too. There is an ebay auction online where I bought it for .99.

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1