2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 2806 times)  

Hi,

I have in my posession a 4 book box set titled 'Little Golden Book Tales from Walt Disney'. This set includes 4 hard cover books, each about an inch thick and in the original box. Their titles are: Golden Treasures, Golden Tales, Golden Classics and Golden Surprises.

Each book has 11 or 12 stories within with every story I can remember growing up as a kid. Titles like Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Snow White, Goldilocks, Peter Pan, Mary Poppins etc... and a heap of Disney character stuff. i.e Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse etc. A total of about 45-50 stories all up.

This box set was published by Golden Press Sydney in 1974 and printed in Singapore.

Can anyone help me find this set online? I've searched high and low and was initially sure I'd find a million of them on ebay or something. As it turns out there's nothing. Not a single shred of information relating to this set anywhere on any site.

Can anyone help me or direct me to someone who may know exactly what it is that i have and how rare it might be?

Cheers.

By: Likes:

Your set was published in Australia so we American collectors can not value it nor tell you how rare it is.Maybe someone will see your post from down under and help you out.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1